Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bmod Weekend...fucked up much!?




so this weekend was a pretty crazy weekend. Friday we had a performance and Saturday was Jowena's party night at the crest. Saturday was poppin though. here are just a few of photos haha from this weekend.
Any who so yea.. saturday was so much fun. first i woke up late and i had lunch with jeff from grv and we ate tofu in diamond bar..that shit is really good. thank you jeff for lunch..i got him next time. Then after kimmy and me were suppose to hang out so we after i came home to talk to my mom and i left to kims. When I got there we went straight to dinner at Tphillips. Massive food..! Me and Kim haven't talk in a long time so it was great catching up with her. So then we went back to Kim and watch movies at her house. We watched Model Behavior becasue i have a mad crush on justin timberlake..you know me. haha then we watched Walk the LIne which is one of my favorite movies. It at 11 when i decided to go to jowena's house because she was having a bday party. I got there in 15 mintues which is quick. When I got there i saw byron, texas, jay, and pek pek, and jasmine and kj.. IT was so much fun with them..I don't think i hung out with them in a long time like that.. Jowena was pretty fucked up! dude she totally was the highlight of the party.
Then i caught so much of jowena falling down and we went to carl's jr. because everybody was hungry i didin't eat though. I can't explain how much fun it was.. no drama..just laughing constantly..I think thats what i needed this weekend. Im so happy that my FAMILY is here for me! but anywho so it was arond 2 or 3 where we lost jowena..she disappeared and me and byron went to sit on the couch inside the rest of bmod followed. we started tossing bottle caps in cups and we had to say MANTLE to make it in! and dude it was so stupid but so fun!..uh..Then i we all went home cuz we were bored and they pretty much kicked us out..what a trip. I got home and slept! shit..what a night..random with laughs!
uh..nothing else really well see what happens tonight..bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment