Friday, February 20, 2009

first bloggin "what a day"

okay...i so i decided to make a blog acciount cuz karl told me to haha. plus i had a live journal but it sucked ass. today i had school and 12 and i could not see the board for shit. so i juss chilled and talked to my friend from class. shes hella koo.we talk about real shit that makes us mad and upset uggg! so later i went to my dads house and when i came a mexican chick came out of his house... which was hella awkard..cuz duh she aint my mom.. damn im over this divorce shit. its put so much pressure on me and im sick of it.

anywho at practice...let me tell you what a fuckin night :/
so we started practice at 7 as usual and it was dope cuz my second family was there and they are so giddya nd happy everytime i say hi. love you bmod! anywho.so we did runthroughs which was koo .. i think in total we did like three runtheroughs all together. haha.. we ended at 10~!!! crazy huh!? anywho so i was reading someones blogger and i aint gonna say her name but she made things so much easier for me to undersand. Shes actually going through a similar situation as of me and she said that he loves this guy so much that he uses his charm to wheel girls in.. and which is true cuz i met him and hes very attractive . but she said that since she lives around 10 hours away from him she finds it easier to let him go when she doesn't see him. And when hes comes in town its so hard becuase her feelings come as strong as ever and she can't control it. I'm totally relating to this chick because its hard to see someone you HAVE to see. But actually since this shit has been off and on..im actually dealing with it. Yeah i have feelings for "" but i can get over him.It is possible...it will be hard but i guess the flaws that i seen are making me believe the truth and it hurts so much..maybe its not meant to be...maybe this is a test to see how i can deal with this situation..what if im going to be like this my wholelife..damn it gets to me everytime. im gladi have my friends who i can count on and be real and staright up with me. They give me the truthand i totally appreciate it. Who knows where this fling will go...all i know is that god is with me through every step and i know this will come a great outcome.

goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment