Thursday, February 26, 2009

Orange Soda is good!

So, i woke up at 9 and i stayed in bed for an hour just thinking about my weekend and my midterm and ish. Then i got ready and went to school. Unfortunately i accidently hit a car while getting off diamond bar blvd. Yeah it was my fault and i wasn't even paying attention cuz there were oncoming cars and i had to make a right turn when i jsut rolled into the ccar in front of me. He was kinda of a asshole so I wanted to get out of there quick. So i ended up calling my mom to comfort me and to tell her that he got my info.

So when i got to school i checked my car again to see if there was any damages and there was just a scratch thank god and the car in front of me, he only got a scratch too. He swears like i totally ruined his car..i was so upset that i couldn't even study for my midterm at 12. I think i did pretty good..oh well

So toinght i have practice..im really excited cuz i need some bmod time . I noticed that everytime I'm out and im not with bmod..i think of something funny we did and smile big haha i love bmod so much..they totally have my heart. I'm so stoked for this weekend cuz we going to big bear. Hella excited!..I'm just waiting for tomorow pretty much. um thats it I guess.


ajfdklafjadkl

1 comment: