Saturday, February 28, 2009

first day of retretat

so first day of retreat and everybody is fucking horny as as can be! haha even from the people i leaset expected from like well i aint going to name ny names. but i got like five hickies from girlies! yay for hickies! hickies feel so damn good! yaya! so tomorrow im sleep ing my ass in because i barely get any sleep each week. I realized that i love bmod but i had penises in particular haha. I thilnk i shoujld just turn lesbian because they undersstand me and they know how to please a woman. haha yeah right i will never turn a lesbian i love the oppose it sex too much..hha well i asked byron if he likes me and he said no he hates me haha.. i knew he was just kidding so im not going to take his oppinions personally. haha chrystA is a mess and so is jackie . I think me and hannah are the only sober ones. hhaha..dude it looks like i got beat up from chris brown looking ass haha. Thats what erica said hahah.


yay for another retreat day! more hornyness haha

1 comment: