Thursday, March 5, 2009

Webcams?!

HELLO so i was just looking at my most recent blog and i don't even remember writing that blog hahah i guesss i was dunzo haha... im so stupid haha. anywho retreat was bomb and i got to connect to ppl on bmod on a whole different level.. which is wonderrful cuz i feel less alone. Retreat made me appreaciate everything in life like friends family and other stuff.

BTW i love this webcam ish..its so much fun...last night i was talkling to jasmine on it and it was fun were talking and making faces while we are trying to be serious haha..and today i was talkling to jon ! haha he didn't even have a mic so i was pretty much talkling to myself haha.. hes so funy! :D

Anywho so im so exccited for fusion and ultimate brawl cuz we got in! yay! too excited for that shit! So we have hell week like for a whole month which i don't mind that much cuz i love dance but its getting complicated with school. I have finals the third week of march so im pretty fucked forsure. haha eww.

So im really happy right now.. I have so many friends that care about me and it helps me get my mind of nEGATIVEs! yuck! bmod has my heart now.. and it will always for as long as we stay close.. I'm living life to the fullest and NOTHING is going to get me down.

um i really want to start taking jazz class again, I futching miss it so much and me and regina were practicing at the studio doing turns and leaps and ish.. shit..no bad for havn't done anything since last summer. So yea i need to find a goodass studio so i can get better again and maybe start auditioning again like i used to a couple years ago. So yea i have practice at 7 at the studio tonight...this should be a interesting night..so sum reason i have a feeling its going to be a VERY INTERESTING night . well thats it for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment