Monday, March 9, 2009

In class

So I know I should be listening to lecture right now but i can't. I have so many things on my mind. First of all I have finals next week and I am not even close to being prepared. shit dude when did college get so damn hard. anywho um...bmod is really getting to me.. I love it but practices are really tiring me out and i feel like my sleep is lacking and im getting sick again. Antoher thing I miss my mom. I rarely see her, I think that last time iI saw her was sunday for ten mintues. shit..dude that realy gets to me. I need her so bad right now. I triedt o talk to her about whats been going on and it felt so good her listening to me. It's a wonderful feeling to know your mom is always on your side. I try to put on a front all the time cuz I 'm so sad all the time. I miss my family... I miss seeing my dad,, he doesn't want to see me anymore only his new girlfriend. It hurts so bad.. Its like worst than a wound. My mom is one strong woman and I totally look up to her.

Bmod is one of my loves. I love it so much and I'm so thankful to be a part of it because it takes my mind off of things. I love performing but am I losing the love for dance?...

So I"ve been reading erika's blog and her shit is so deep.. Hang it there cuz i know what you are going though..its hard i know but you will get through it just keep praying becuase God is going to work in mysterious ways.

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment