Monday, March 16, 2009

One final down two more to go

So I had my final for psychology today and I thought i did pretty good because i was studying hard for this stupid shit.. I study pretty much the whole weekend so I'm set for that. Chem is really kicking my ass cuz its shit that know one else knows how to do unless you really honestly pay attnetion in class. Im hoping I do well on these next two finals cuz its hella hard and I need a break of school !..All i want is bmod time. It feels weird not going to practice every single day cuz we've been having hell week for the past two weeks now. haha. I think i miss bmod haha
aww!

So my life ends march twenty-six. I''m movingg to east los angeles with my mom and grandma. Damn its going to be so effing hard with bmod and living out there. I don't know how neil peig and carissa do taht shit ..cuz fuck..driving ! please!. plus my classes start at eigh so im pretty muched fucked forsure. Oh well.. I'll get through it some way. Oh i"m going to vegas pretty soon to see my family. I really need to see them especialy lexi..shes my sister I never had.. I freaking love being out there becuase no one judges or hates on people. Plus everytime im with lex she always makes me laugh hardcore. Thanks for always being there for me . :)

I'm so thankful for my life right now! I feel so happy . My friends are the best and I have no negative feelings anymore...Its weird... its like my life is starting over again. I feel lilke I just got out of high scchool and I'm like my old happy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment