Thursday, March 19, 2009

thank you brett

Today was an awesome day! Finished my final around 8:30 in the morning so i returned my book and got money for that shit. Christina and me then went driving around walnut area to window shoped at puente hils! I got a cool phone cover for my phone looking ass phone haha. anywho so after puente hills we went to Chris's and had chili cheese fries yum!!! and a small ass sandwich! SHIT WAS AMAZING! as always! Then i went to my dad's and we watched Taken. WORst movie to watchwith your dad especially if your a girl :/. It made me hella emotional cuz me and my dad are going through that same shit.. expect the whole kidnapping shit haha. but yea me and my dad bonded today which made me feell good. But one thiing that really upset me was when i was looking in his rooom i found a braclet and it was kinda cute. I asked him who's it was and he told me it was for me. I got excited and ttried to put it on and then he said right after that his girlfriend bought it for me. Like she can buy my love and shit.. That really upset me cuz now shes tryingt o make some contact with me.. WtF.. hell no.. she ruined my family and my dad did too.. I cant' have another mom fuck no..

anywho so brett came over tonight which was fun. cuz i havn'et seen his ass in forever. We talked about so many things that there was never a awkward moment. Its funny how we used to date eachother and now were like takling about shit girls, guys, family. All that shit.. I am so happy that brett is someone who i Can talk to. Hes such a sweetheart and kind. I love seeinghim happy :] anywho he totally made me smile :] Umm thas it toinght.. update tomorow gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment